Wednesday, November 11, 2020

COVID-19

 Hello everyone, sorry that I have been missing all of your presentations. The reason why I missed last week was because I tested positive for the coronavirus. Long story short, many people at work tested positive and the office is on lockdown. I'm finally doing better after a week with a high fever and body aches. I still have symptoms will be on lockdown for at least another week. I'm trying to catch up on all of the schoolwork that I have fallen behind on but hopefully I'll make it to class on Saturday. 

Even if your young and healthy, coronavirus can still have a major impact on your health. Following guidelines and recommendations will help keep you all safe during this time. Southern Nevada is having another major spike in cases and I hope everyone stays safe during the holiday season. Take care everyone and I will try to see you on Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. MattR > COVID-19 :-) I'm relieved to hear you are doing better and seeing you back in the folds of IS101-3022. Hope you can make it to class Saturday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have Covid-19. Please take care of yourself, I hope your are getting well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope that you are well enough to make it to class on Saturday. With flu season here, the precautions are definitely important! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you tested positive. Please take care of yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest. I hope you start feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Glad to hear you are recovering, I do not know anyone that has tested positive and the coronavirus still makes me nervous. Hope you recover to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending best wishes on your recovery, Matt! You got this. I personally know a few others who had COVID-19, and it's frightening. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was good to have you back last Saturday. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you had to go through COVID too.

    ReplyDelete