Friday, October 30, 2020

Graduation is Near!

 I'm finally near the end of my military course. It has been a quick but very busy month. I've felt like I'm falling behind in my classes and making it more difficult for myself to catch up. Once graduation happens I will have a huge relief from all of this stress. Not only will I be able to catch up with all my classes but I can begin to study for another certification exam (CCNA), and I will be getting promoted next week. I'm ecstatic and joyful of the opportunities this will provide me in my career going forward.  I understand that this is only the beginning but I'm excited nonetheless. It can seem so gratifying when you have been working extremely hard towards a goal and it's within your grasp. I'm going to take some time to myself this weekend before I get back on track with school. Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching the graduation of your military training course and the promotion :-) Enjoy your weekend, recharge and re-join your Fall 2020 classes full bore! I look forwarding to seeing you in our live-remote class Nov. 7 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your promotion! October flew by for me too! I'm sure you will catch up with everything in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on these numerous accomplishments! Well deserved! I agree that the gratification you feel after working so hard on something and being successful is indescribably amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the promotion and congrats on your graduation. October went by so fast before we know it the semester will be over. I know you'll get caught up on all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all that you are achieving and will continue to achieve. Your post is motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your promotion and getting near to graduation. I'm sure you'll pass the certification exam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your promotion even though this is just in the beginning, but your career is bright and shiney. I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on what is now probably an achieved promotion! Its great to see fellow Latinx students succeeding!!

    ReplyDelete