Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Holiday Season

 First, I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays! I understand the holidays can be a tough time under any circumstances, but this year the degree seems worse due to COVID-19. I wanted to give people some resources where they can get help during the holidays, whether it's food or even toys for their children. Every year I donate my time and help arrange and unload toys that will be used for children's gifts. This is actually done through a military program at my office. During the holidays, no one should go hungry and without some form of celebrations. We all have a lot to be grateful for, whether you notice it or not. This year try to focus on all of the things you're grateful for and what you still have. Even though the last few months have felt like a disaster, there's still a lot I'm grateful for. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and has a blast.

Listed below, is a link to website that has a list of helpful organizations that can provide services you may be in need of this holiday season.

https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/clark_county_free_christmas_an.html

8 comments:

  1. For many families, loss of jobs or lack of work may leave one's family feeling a little less joyful for the holidays. That website is a great resource that breaks down amazing nonprofits around the valley whose missions are focused on giving back and supporting those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, even in this time of pandemic, I believe people have much to be thankful for. Thank you for donating your time and sharing the helpful link :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you too! I admire people who are able to volunteer. I have made donations and purchased things for children in the past, but I have only donated my time for work volunteer events. I do hope that once my youngest is older I will be able to donate more time for those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this year will be a hard time for many this holiday season. It's so nice to see so many in our community come together to help out those in need. Thank you for your generosity. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays! This year was not foreseen but we are all blessed to still have breath in our lungs. We should contribute to the less fortunate if possible, thank you for the resources.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always good to lookback and reflect on what we do have and how fortunate we are. Thank you for sharing a link for assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the link, happy holidays and wishing everyone a healthy ,prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its great that you support charitable causes. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete